Top 10 | Best Saving Accounts In Bangladesh
A savings account is a retail bank bank product. Different banks offer different features include and interest rates, withdrawals limits, cheque book and linked debit card facilities, limited transfer options and the inability to be overdrawn. A Savings Account is a virtual vault that holds your money. However, unlike a Fixed Deposit, you can access this money whenever required. But that’s just a small aspect of why having a Savings Account is important.
A savings account is a good place to keep money for a later date, separate from everyday spending cash, because of their safety, reliability. These accounts are a great place for your emergency funder ‘
” savings for shorter -term goals, like a vacation or home repair.
Savings accounts often offer higher interest rates than checking accounts. You might even find some savings accounts with a higher APY than money market accounts. The average APY on savings accounts is just 2.0 percent, but you can find high-yield savings accounts paying around 2.6 percent depends on the bank and financial organisation.
Best Saving Accounts in Bangladesh
Percentage Rate of savings Bank Accounts in Bangladesh:
– Dutch Bangla Bank percentage points Below BDT 5 Lac BDT 5 Lac to BDT 15 Lac BDT 15 Lac 50% 1.00% 1.50%
– National Bank Interest rates of 6.33% p.a. for amount below Tk. 10.00 lac and 6.50% p.a. for amount of Tk. 10.00 lac & above 0.45 percentage points, Janata Bank 1.36 percentage points
– Janata Bank Deposit Interest Rate Recurring Above 36 Months to 60 Months. 6.00. 6.25 ; Recurring Above 60 Months, 6.00, 6.50 ; Saving deposit 3 lakhs.
– Sonali Bank Year or above but less than 2 years, 8.00% ; 2 Years or above but maximum 3 years, 8.25% ; Sonali Bank Limited give prime interest rates for corporate clients.
– Southeast Bank 1.91 percentage points The interest rate for the 12-month CD Special is 3.95% with a corresponding APY of 4.01%. The APY assumes interest remains on deposit until maturity.
– Rupali Bank Interest Rate: 5.25%-6.00% Compounding , Monthly Installment Based Deposit Schem Monthly Installment system Maturity: 03 years (5.25%), 05 years (5.50%) and 08 years (6.00%)
-Brac Bank Interest Rate is 2% for 30 & 60 Days and 6.00% for 90 Days & above.
- Standard Bank Savings persentage Today’s average APY for a traditional savings account is 0.72%, Bankrate says. APY, or annual percentage rate, shows the actual return your account will earn during one year. It factors in compound interest, which is the interest that builds up on the interest in your account.
- Pubali Bank Savings Rate SL, Product, Description, Interest Rate. 01. Saving Bank Account, 2.00%. 02. Special Notice Deposit, Less than 1 Crore, 1.75%.
- Islami Bank Savings Rate Provisional Profit Rate Deposit Mudaraba Monthly Profit Deposit Scheme. 5 years. 6.25%. Unchanged